Why you want Reset the iPhone passcode
”Forgot an iPhone Passcode? How to Reset the iPhone passcode” if you try to enter the wrong passcode 6 times, your device will be locked.message will say that your device is disabled. When the device is disabled or if you forgot your passcode you can fix that. follow this method.
Forgot an iPhone Passcode? How to Reset the iPhone passcode??????Mainly you have two ways to remove the passcode.
Remove the passcode using iTunes
if you’ve synced your device with iTunes app. you can restore your iPhone. after that erase your full device with the passcode.
- 1st step – Connect your iPhone to the computer
- 2nd step – open the iTunes app. now! enter your passcode.
- 3 step – Wait a moment for iTunes to sync and backup your iPhone
- 4th step – After the sync and backup processing finished, click for Restore your device.
- 5th step – When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- 6 step – Select your device, date, and size of your backup in iTunes. mode.
Remove your passcode with recovery mode
This will erase your iPhone full memory and your passcode.
Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- step 1 – Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- step 2 – While your device is connected completely, you can force restart it:- iPhone 8,8plus and iPhone X: Press and hurriedly release the Volume Up button. Press and hurriedly release the Volume Down button. after that press and hold the Side button till you see the recovery mode setup.
– iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press two Sides and Volume Down buttons at the same time and after that you have to wait to see the recovery-mode setup.
– iPhone 6s and earlier models, Press and hold both the Home and the Top or Side buttons at the one time.now ! you have to wait a moment for recovery setup screen.
- step 3 – now you can select Restore
- step 4 – now you have to wait for the end of the process.now you can setup your device. it’s ready to use.