Do you know what is factory reset?
”reset an iPhone” firstly you should know! what is factory reset?It’s calling master reset.erasing all of the information and data. operating system full restore of the device.after resetting the phone, you can see default settings with full clear memory.it’s looks like a new one.best way to fix issues, and if you want to sell your iPhone, this is good for your privacy.
All right, let’s start the reset an iPhone
After resetting an iPhone will remove your all music, data, photos, videos, settings, documents and other everything.you can do this without using computer support. ahh… I forgot to say if you need any of your personal data make a backup before resetting the phone.
1st step – go to settings
2nd step – click general
3rd step – go to the bottom and click ”Reset”
4th step – select ”Erase All Content and Settings”
5th step – if you already have a passcode, enter it and confirm your erasing.click ”Erase iPhone”
After completing the reset an iPhone process, you can see a new setup screen. now you can enter your state and new owner’s name.after that, it looks like a brand new phone yourself.if you don’t have or forgot your passcode you can originate factory reset by using the computer with connecting the iTunes.select ”Recovery mode” first.if you want to know, resetting forgotten passcode, follow this.
Restore(reset) your iPhone using iTunes
We recommended this is the best method for the reset your iPhone.you can use iTunes for the update, backup and reset all of the apple products.Firstly, we want a computer to execute reset the iPhone using iTunes. if you are using a mac, definitely you already have iTunes. if you are using windows or other, you can download iTunes form the Apple official site.
Alright! let’s do the job right now!
- 1st step – turn on your iPhone and computer
- 2nd step – Open iTunes on your computer
- 3rd step – Connect your iPhone to your computer (trust this device/Enter your passcode)
- 4th step – Select your iPhone in iTunes
- 5th step – select summary and in the summary, panel click on restore device
- 6th step – click Restore to confirm again
- 7th step – after that iTunes erases all data and docs.next installs the ios with the new update. now your device with factory default setting. finally its restart automatically.